People have been eating their greens for the health benefits for as long mankind has chosen to eat. One of those leafy greens is Chlorophyll, recently called an emerging “Superfood” by Vogue Magazine. Have a look at the top 5 documented benefits of Chlorophyll.
1. Chlorophyll helps you lose weight. The influential Thrillist Health website called out Chlorophyll for its ability to “decrease food intake,” as well as “help with weight loss.” It can even help suppress hunger helping you to feel full longer.
2. Chlorophyll benefits as an anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory properties of Chlorophyll are said to be beneficial in the treatment of a number of issues such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
3. Chlorophyll promotes healthy skin, hair and nails. According to a recent beauty article, Chlorophyll is the latest celebrity trend for glowing younger-looking skin. Chlorophyll is one of a number of nutrients required to help protect your skin and keep it healthy.
4. Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant. The powerful antioxidant and cleansing properties of Chlorophyll have made it a popular in with wellness experts and health conscience consumers because it is packed with a range of powerful nutrients.
5. Chlorophyll helps boost your immune system. Chlorophyll promotes the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells in the body to stay healthy in order to fight of disease.
Why not try a product that can help you maintain better health? Verday Chlorophyll Water represents an exciting new category of beverage that quenches your thirst like water and provides the antioxidant and cleansing benefits of a green juice. Available in natural Watermelon, Coconut, Cucumber and Lemongrass Ginger flavors, each bottle of Verday is packed with 100mg of Chlorophyll; more than 2 shots of wheatgrass, 4 cups of spinach or 12 cups of arugula. For more information about Verday, please visit to www.drinkverday.com.